Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Dad!

Happy Birthday John!
( So is it a wig? Or a fake beard? Either way Hannah didn't like it!)

Happy Birthday to my dad! We celebrated last night cause Mom has to work tonight. It was good practice for me because my birthday is coming up fast! I wasn't too thrilled with very much because it was past my bedtime by the time we got to cake and presents.


I did help dad open his cards. Grandma got a card that plays music so I sat on the table and danced to it while dad opened his cards from me, mom, Sadie, and Mystic.

Finally I helped them pop popcorn for the movie they were planning on watching without me! Can you believe it? That's ok though cause I was pretty tired!
Happy Birthday Dad!

3 comments:

Knittin Ko said...

Happy Birthday, John! That's an interesting wig there you had on....

Anonymous said...

Dude happy yad-b!!!!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Doooooooooooooooooooood, The Things I Miss Out On Now That We Aren't In The Same Small Group!

Happy Belated Birfday! Gimme A Call & We'll Do Lunch.