Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My first trip to Boise, ID

"How many hours did you say it takes to get to Boise? You have to be kidding me!"

This weekend we took our first of many trips to Boise, ID. Hannah was great! We went with 3 other couples and 3 other babies. Danny, Jamie, and David are moving to Nampa, ID at the end of the month so we wanted to go scout out their new hometown! It was an amazing weekend and Hannah just blossomed in her social skills!


I believe the rule "Anything goes" was created by desperate parents on road trips after the carseat law came into affect!



Hannah loves to dance to music now! We spent a lot of time dancing and blowing bubbles in the car.

Boy dancing sure makes you thirsty though!









Once we got to Boise David and Hannah got to sit next to each other and stay mostly entertained.


Hannah conquered two huge fears this weekend! Chris and Randy! Way to be brave Hannah!









"This thing is called a hammock or something....all I can say is I am stuck and not thrilled about it!"


"Here David and I got to jump on the trampoline! It was so much fun!" (Our pictures are a little bit blurry though...it's because we were jumping so fast and so high!)








" This is my new friend Eva. Eva, David, and Sam are cousins. I am 9 days older than her. She loves to look at pictures like I do, so since we've only just met, she told me her life story through pictures."

Here's a picture of the crew. Again a difficult photo to obtain, but one of those flashing cameras must have gotten a good shot! (Eva with doggie, Hannah Grace with elephant, Hannah Joy with duck, Sam with monkey, and David with lion!)

No comments: