Thursday, September 28, 2006

Gone!

Its quiet here. All the baby gates are open and I'm free to move about the house, but this place has a very different personality without my girls. I haven't had a light-and-sound toy sing the alphebet for me or tell me that it loves me in days. Its funny how well-accustomed one becomes to such bizarre things.
I walked into the nursery to take this picture and I realized how much I like it when Hannah Banana is standing at the rail waiting for me. (Don't worry... I'm not crying).
I'm flying out to join them tomorrow morning, so don't feel too bad for me! Sadie is a guest at Pet Paradise (Bend's finest pet resort!) and Mystic will get a big bowl of food and a big bowl of water (He kinda gets the short end of that stick, but he deserves it! Ha ha ha).
Next stop.. the Land of Lincoln.

1 comment:

Knittin Ko said...

have a great trip visiting family! let me know if you'd like another visitor to catch up and meet hannah (me me me!) :)