Monday, September 25, 2006

Congrats Caleb and Ashley Brown!

Today we attended the wedding of Caleb and Ashley. Hannah watched the happy couple from the grass as she played throughout the ceremony. At some point she had obtained one of the rose petals and began to eat it. When I took it away she began to scream. So I did what any mother would do...I shoved the rose petal back in her mouth!
Here are Caleb and Ashley. An awesome day, awesome wedding, and awesome couple!


If you know Caleb, you know it wasn't unexpected that after the wedding he swept Ashley off her feet and ran up the aisle! Congrats! We love you guys!


2 comments:

Knittin Ko said...

Hahahaha! No harm no foul on the rose petal. Congrats on your friend getting married!! Looks like an absolutely beautiful outdoor wedding with good weather too!

jjschulz said...

Sorry I have been a little too busy to post lately. I had to tell you though that when I read about the rose petal, I laughed so hard I almost woke Danny and David up. That is one of the reasons that I love you; you make me feel better about being ridiculous as a mom!
Danny and I took separate cars on the ways to Idaho. David only slept until Burns so I was alone with a frustrated kide for a lot of the trip. I thought about you as I stuffed Junior Mints in the back to David the whole ride. By the time we got there, he was absolutely covered in chocolate! I kept thinking that this scenario would be really fun to explain to a cop if I got pulled over. We made it in one piece though with only a little of my sanity missing. =)