Tuesday, August 01, 2006

This Is A Blog-Jacking!


I would like to take this opportunity when Christina isn't looking to present photographic evidence that our daughter has hair!

I submit that I should no longer be held responsible for providing faulty "hair-genes" for my little girl.

Now, some scoffers may try to argue that this photo is not submissible evidence. They might argue that there is no proof that this is indeed Hannah Grace Daurer; they might try to bash the credibility of the photo by comparing it to photos of the sasquatch or UFO photos. Do not listen to them! This is my child.

This picture was taken shortly after a bath and there is hair everywhere; Woo-Hoo! Hooray Hair!

John

5 comments:

Knittin Ko said...

Wow, John, that is so cute!! There must be a lot of people approaching Hannah and making comments about her slight lack of flowing hair. It sounds as if you are a bit sensitive about the issue... Thanks for clearing that up and especially making me laugh. I read that post a couple of times and my cheeks are hurting from the strain! I like the line about the hair not being from Sasquatch and it indeed being your child. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am also not responsible for faulty hair genes.

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Well, Maybe a little.

Grandpa

Randy and Danielle said...

you know, I look like I have more hair than I really do when I get out of the shower... water adds a few here and there I think, can we get a dry shot? ;)
Randy

Anonymous said...

Hannah - don't worry, this having hair and not having hair thing is really overrated! Don't you think? I technically would have a combover and a mullet combined!!! We just need to stick together on this one!!! ~Hannah Joy